All grantees of The Ian Potter Foundation are required to submit a report which confirms that the funds granted were used for the intended purpose.
As set out in the Standard Grant Conditions all grant recipients (grantees) must satisfactorily acquit their grant when the grant period ends by completing:
- a financial acquittal signed and dated by the organisation's CEO or CFO, and
- a final report (see below for examples of these).
If a grant extends over a period of years (multi-year grant), progress reports are required.
Reporting information is used for our internal assessment and review, and also to:
• ensure the financial accountability of both the Foundation and the grant recipient
• identify any important learnings or models from the project
• disseminate experiences and outcomes to others when appropriate, for example, as a case study or news story on our website
• inform the Foundation’s future grant-making decisions.
Grant recipients must inform the Foundation of any delays or changes to the completion of the project.
All reporting must be completed via our online system.
You are able to access the online report by selecting My Account from our website menu or clicking on the My Account icon located top right of each page. Login by using the same details (email address and password) used when submitting your application. Please note: Do not use Chrome to access our online reporting system. You will need to access this link via Modzilla Firefox, Microsoft Explorer or Safari (Mac) to successfully complete your online report.
The progress report or final report will be published to your account following payment of the instalment or full grant amount. You may refer to the report at any time and as a prompt you will receive an email reminder to complete and submit the report approximately one month prior to its due date.
Please contact us if you have any questions about reporting, or logging into the online system, and quote the Foundation’s grant reference number in the email subject line.
Grantee reports may form the basis for case studies or feature stories in our annual grants report or on this website. We will contact you if your grant will be featured or to invite you to make a submission.