When an organisation receives a grant from The Ian Potter Foundation it joins thousands of other remarkable organisations that are part of the Foundation’s grantee community.
If you have just received a grant from the Foundation, you should have been invited to a Grantee Welcome Workshop to be held either at our offices in Melbourne, another capital city or via video conference. This workshop will provide your organisation with some key information on evaluation, reporting requirements and dissemination of outcomes.
Below you can download the relevant Welcome Workshop presentation and accompanying handouts plus find links to some other useful resources.
- Welcome Workshop Handouts - General: Melbourne attendees (May 2021)
- Welcome Workshop Handouts - General: Zoom attendees (May 2021)
- Welcome Workshop Handouts - Medical Research (May 2021)
- Grantee Key Learnings
- The Ian Potter Foundation Evaluation Pool
You can find specific resources to assist you in disseminating news about your grant on the Acknowledging your Grant page including:
- The Ian Potter Foundation logo suite and brand identity guidelines
- how to acknowledge the Foundation, and
- how to obtain a quote from the Foundation.
We encourage grantees to send through news and updates from funded projects so we can help you leverage your grant for publicity or additional funding. You can find details about our newsletter and social channels on the Keep in Touch page.
We have also provided some additional PR and Communications Tools that may assist grantees to develop a communications strategy around their activities.
The Reporting page has instructions on how grantees can submit their required progress and final reports.
If you require any additional assistance or information, please contact our Communications team on 03 9650 3188 or send us a message.