1. The Grantee must use the whole of the grant exclusively for the project as described in the application for the grant and not for any other purpose.
2. If the Project is not completed by the end date specified on the application (“the Completion Date”) or any extension of the Completion Date approved in writing by the Grantor, no part of the Grant may be paid out or otherwise used after the Completion Date without the approval in writing of the Grantor.
3. The Grantee must promptly advise the Grantor of any material change which may affect the Grantee’s ability to undertake or complete the Project within the specified period.
4. The Grantee will expend the Grant only within Australia and, where specified in the application, within the particular State or Territory.
5. The Grantee must provide an official receipt to the Grantor within such period after payment as is specified by the Grantor.
6. The Grantee must keep detailed financial records to enable the use of grant funds to be checked readily.
7. The Grantee must acknowledge the support of the Grantor in any published or display material related to the Project. A digital copy of the Foundation’s logo is available from email@example.com.
8. The Grantee must give the Grantor, within such period after the Project is completed as is specified by the Grantor, a financial acquittal and a grant Report. The report will be made available to the Grantee online and it must be provided by the due date specified.
9. If the Project is not completed within 12 months of payment of the grant or, if the grant is payable by installments, within 12 months of payment of the first installment, the Grantee must submit an online Progress Report to the Grantor, unless otherwise agreed by the Grantor.
10. The Grantee must ensure that all rights, consents, licences and permissions have been obtained prior to submitting images. Images sent to the Foundation should include captions,names of any people pictured and any acknowledgements required. The provision of information and images will be taken as permission to reproduce and publish.
11. These Standard Grant Conditions apply subject to such variations, deletions and additional conditions as may be stipulated by the Grantor to the Grantee at or before payment of the grant, or, if the grant is payable by installments, at or before payment of the first installment of the grant. By accepting payment of the grant or installment (as the case may be), the Grantee acknowledges that such variations, deletions and additional conditions apply to the grant.
NOTE: Failure to meet the grant conditions will be taken into consideration if future applications are submitted to the Foundation.