Evaluation is about more than ensuring that grantees are doing what they promise, or that a specific program area at a foundation is meeting its goals. Rather, it’s about advancing knowledge and understanding among grantmakers, their grantees and their partners about what’s working, what’s not and how to improve their performance over time.
The Ian Potter Foundation Knowledge Centre contains:
- An Introduction to The Ian Potter Foundation: links to last year's webinar and presentations for potential grantseekers
- Annual Reports: most recent annual reports from the Foundation
- Case Studies: case studies of past acquitted grants
- Grants Database: a complete database of all grants awarded by the Foundation since 1964
- Grantee Learnings: general and program-area specific learnings from our grantees perspective
- Giving Insight: a collection of blog posts discussing evaluation, outcomes measurement, grantmaking strategy and NFP sector-specific issues
- Our Learnings: the Foundation's learnings as a philanthropic
- The Ian Potter Foundation Evaluation Pool (TIPFEP): an annually updated list of evaluators and their area of specialisation.
We are also keen to receive feedback from our grantees which can be submitted via the Contact Us page and selecting Grantee Feedback as the Subject.